Saturday, June 28, 2008

4th of July BBQ, so excited!!!!


Our 4th of July BBQ is next weekend, I'm so excited!!!! Since we've been in our new house, I love having people over. Half because it's just fun - half because I love to show off our house. I'm still completely in love with it. Even the 3 flights of stairs haven't gotten on my nerves yet.
Fireworks are set for Thursday night over the bay and I can't wait for that either. This will be BabyGolightly's first 4th of July. I got him a cute little outfit and everything. One irky thing though is hardly nobody has RSVP'd to our invite. Lots of people have viewed the online invitation but noone except 3 guests have responded. Am I the only one that gets totally peeved by this? As soon as I get an invite, I figure out if I can make it and respond. How hard is that? Ack - anyway just a little vent. I don't know if we're only going to have 8 people or 80 but we'll see....

1 comment:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Hi! Saw your comment on my blog, and have fulfilled your request. Enjoy!

Also--GL with your 4th of July party! We're having one too, and I'm really excited about it. And I completely KWYM about the RSVPs. About half of the people we invited haven't responded yet. GRR! It's hard to know how many people to plan for, but I'm aiming high, just in case. GL with yours!