Monday, August 24, 2009

Haircut

I almost forgot! Nicholas got his first haircut right before we left for Texas. I doubted getting it done at first, II almost forgot! Nicholas got his first haircut right before we left for Texas. I doubted getting it done at first, I couldn't imagine cutting off my baby's curls. Rich asked the stylist to take half off. We got thru it with a bit of crying, lots of wiggling, two lollipops, some Sponge Bob cartoons and Mommy holding Nicholas on her lap. I couldn't believe how much older he looked after it was all done. He looks like such a big boy! I'm so glad we got it done though it's much easier to manage, it's cooler, and he looks so good. I can't believe I let him run around with all that crazy hair and didn't get it clipped sooner.
Here's a few photos

The before:


The during:


The After:






No comments: