Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Undies on the outside

Nicholas WAS pottytrained until August of last year. We went on vacation, he decided he wanted to wear diapers like his cousin McKinzy and he reverted back to not going on the potty anymore (I blame this all on my sister because she's McKinzy's Mommy)

So we've had to try to start all over and his stoubborn streak says he's not going on the potty unless he wants to. I've tried to bribe him with big boy undies which he loves but I tell him he can only wear them if he goes on the potty and doesn't wear diapers anymore.


So he goes upstairs and comes down like this




Apparently this kid is smarter than me. He will still wear his diaper, still wear his undies, and still not go on the potty.
Score: Nicholas = 1 Mommy = 0

2 comments:

Mac said...

Exxxxcuse me?!?!!?

BIC Global Impact Team said...

Wow, how awesome! You 2 sisters are the picture of your kids! haha
wow, those "Texas Genes" are STRONG! or maybe it's the "Herman/Risberg" Genes?!
love you guys! Aunt Chris