Monday, May 10, 2010

Spiders and torment....that's what boys are made of

This is what my loving son did to me last week.

We live right next to some woods and wetlands so we have a lot of spiders in and around our house.

We wake up in the morning and somehow in the dark bedroom Nicholas sees a little spider running across the floor.

He's chasing it trying to catch it and I'm tell him no leave it alone, running to get some tissue to squish it. Before I can get the tissue, Nicholas actually catches the spider in his hands and squishes it between his fingers.

I have the tissue now and I'm asking him to open his hand so I can wipe it up. He doesn't want me to wipe it up, he keeps saying, "no Mommy no wipe".

So for a couple of minutes he's carrying around this dead squished spider because he won't let me wipe it off of his hands.

We go to change clothes for the day and he's sticking his hand in my face to show me his new best friend. I'm squirming away saying ick no I don't like it which to Nicholas is hilarious.

So he torments me for a minute or two and then what does he do? He throws the spider on me and cracks up!

This boy is going to be one of those practical joke tormentors that's going to bring home a snake and throw it in my lap just to see me freak out.

No comments: